SENIOR CONSTRUCTION MANAGER / PROJECT MANAGER Hong Kong
Our client is one of the leading construction groups in Hong Kong. To cope with their business growth, we invite applications for the role of Project Manager with the following responsibilities and experience:
- Coordinate all site work and operations, including the preparation of detailed Project Plans
- Assist on initial costings, scope of projects, planning, etc.
- Outline project objectives and ensure these are achieved
- Ensure the project is delivered in accordance to timeframes, budgets, and specifications
- Produce detailed plans to facilitate project, including risk assessments, method statements, shop drawings
- Comply with health & standards and ensure all work is completed to building regulations and to planned requirements
- Liaise daily with Client, Contractors, Architects, etc, advising on progress
THE NATURE OF OUR CLIENTS BUSINESS
Our client aim to develop, build and service Asia’s infrastructure networks by working on the biggest projects and employing the best candidates.
They are one of the market leaders in Civil Engineering in Asia, with some huge groundbreaking projects that any passionate engineering orientated individual would be proud to be part of.
They are very focused on personal development and career growth which is supported by the training programs given whilst they pride themselves on having a unique diverse multicultural working force who all bring their expertise together to make this firm one of the best employers to work for.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Degree holder in Civil Engineering or related disciplines
- At least 10 years’ practical experience in construction contracts among which at least 5 years’
experience should be in geotechnical works related to deep excavation
- Qualified member of HKIE / ICE
- Proven team leadership and contractual awareness
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this affluent opportunity, please send your CV to Ms. Joyce, email@example.com
- Reason for Leaving
- Current and Expected Salary
- Availability or Notice Period to Serve
We do not charge our candidates any fee for Recruitment Services, nor do we insist on candidates signing a contract stipulating that they must stay in employment for any length of time should we find them a position.