To cope with the rapid expansion, our client is inviting high calibre personnel to fill the following position.
THE NATURE OF OUR CLIENTS BUSINESS
Our Client is one of the most reputable construction groups in Asia and a listed company in Hong Kong. They have developed into a full-fledged one-stop construction and property related services provider. Their services have grown to cover the entire spectrum of building construction, civil engineering, electrical and mechanical engineering, project and construction management, interiors and special projects, property development and asset management services.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Higher Diploma / Degree in Civil and/or Structural Engineering
- MUST have previous experience in design submissions and design auditing
- Member of HKIE (Structural or Civil) would be ADVANTAGEOUS
- Knowledgeable in software programs ie, ETABS, STAAD
- Self motivated individual, forward thinking with strong communication skills
- Minimum 5 years working experience, must have previously worked on bridges, retaining wall, drainage, waterworks, site formation, pipe, piling and temporary work designs.
- Fluent in Cantonese and English.
HOW TO APPLY
For the exceptional position offered, please email your resume to Ms. Joyce via email email@example.com.
Please also include the following:
- Expected salary
- Availability/Notice period
- Reason for leaving
We do not charge our candidates any fee for Recruitment Services, nor do we insist on candidates signing a contract stipulating that they must stay in employment for any length of time should we find them a position.